Her styles vary depending on the moment and what inspires her to be creative. Her motto is “Beauty in Simplicity.”
She enjoys capturing colours, architecture, people, nature, macro, and landscapes. Her current gears are iPhone 8 and Canon EOS 500D. She likes experimenting with her gears, as each of them gives its own personal satisfaction. When creating and sharing her work, she often prefers to keep it simple by doing minor edits.
She has gained insight and exposure through various platforms :
· Photos of Hongkong featured on Localiiz.
· Photos featured on Light and Composition and Writer for the Artistic Reflections section
(see some examples here).
· Involved in doing Weekly Features for Mobile Photography initiative called AMPt.
· Writer and Street Photography Ambassador (Instagram) for INK361.
· Writer for Sleeklens
· Writer for Independent Observer Newspaper in Jakarta.
· Manager & Editor for Grryo
Plans for future?
She would like to take it as it comes whilst continuing to learn and deepen her skills without losing her passion.
Her definition of Photography is enjoying the journey by admiring the beauty of the Universe and interpreting it in ways that inspire us to keep clicking.
Have a project in mind? Would you like to work together? Drop an email to get started!
Thank you for visiting.